The Consulate General extends endorsement services of the Translated copies of the Academic Certificates, Marriage Certificate (Nikah Nama), Court Order, Affidavit etc. to the Bangladesh Citizens. The copies to be endorsed by the Consulate General should be prior attested by the Consular Section of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bangladesh. In case of changes or correction of the name, birth date, address etc. in the Passport can be endorsed by the Consulate General.
- The Consulate General of Bangladesh reserves the right to request for any additional document at any stage of the endorsement process.
- The Consulate General of Bangladesh reserves the right to withhold any application for further scrutiny.
- If requires, the applicant may be requested for an interview with the Consulate General of Bangladesh.
Requirements for Endorsement:
i) Copy of the valid Bangladesh passport or copy of National ID.
ii) Copy of the Canadian photo ID: Passport/PR card/Driver’s License
iii) 1 passport size colour photograph (45mmX35mm) with white background; not older than 6 months.
iv) Payment by Money Order/Bank Draft/Certified Cheque or in case of in-person submission applicant can pay by credit/debit card at the Consulate General.
v) In case of any correction/changes in the Passport, a valid passport should be Submitted for endorsement
vi) In case of name change, copy of an affidavit attested by the appropriate authority in Bangladesh and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka.
Download and print the ‘Endorsement Application Form, complete each part of the application and sign. Applicant’s signature in the Endorsement Application Form should match with the Passport.
General Instructions for filling up the Endorsement Application Form.
1. Attach a colour photograph (45mm x 35mm) with white background; not older than 6 months.
2. Personal details and payment details (as applicable) must be filled up.
3. Apply with required documents, otherwise, the application will not be considered for Endorsement.
4. Use Tick mark (√) in the check Box.
5. Deposit the Endorsement fee to the bank and attach the Money Order/Bank Draft/Certified Cheque on the top of the application form.
6. Paid Endorsement fee is non-refundable.
7. Authority’s decision regarding Endorsement is final.
Pay C$ 20.00 (Regular: 10 business days), C$40 (Express: 3 business days) by a Bank Draft/Money Order/Certified Cheque addressed to the “Bangladesh Consulate General in Toronto”, please see Consular Fees. The Consulate General of Bangladesh does not accept any cash.
Please send i) signed Endorsement Application Form ii) a colour photograph iii) all required documents as applicable iv) Bank Draft/Money Order/Certified Cheque and v) a self-addressed return envelope by post to:
Consulate General of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh
1505-2235 Sheppard Ave. East (Atria II)
Toronto, ON M2J 5B5, Canada
(The Consulate General encourages postal service for Endorsement.)
If the applicant wants to submit the Endorsement application in-person, needs to book an appointment with the Consulate General through email to: email@example.com During the in-person submission payment can be made through debit/credit card at the Consulate General, please see Consular Fees.
If required, the Consulate General may request for an interview to speak with the applicant in-person, in that case the applicant will be notified through e-mail for interview.
As soon as Endorsement is done, document will be posted back to the return address. If applicant wants to pick-up the document in-person, the Consulate General will intimate the pick-up schedule via e-mail.