Driver’s License Authentication Certificate
Requirements for Driver’s License Attestation:
i) Copy of the Bangladesh Passport or National ID
ii) 1 passport size colour photograph (45mmX35mm) with white background; not older than 6 months.
iii) Original Driver’s License issued by BRTA, Bangladesh
iv) Payment by Debit/Credit Card or Bank Draft/Money Order
v) Copy of a Canadian photo ID i.e. PR card or Driver’s License (G1)
Download and print the Driver’s License Application Form, complete each part of the application and sign.
General Instructions for filling up the Driver’s License Application Form
1. Attach a colour photograph (45mm x 35mm) with white background; not older than 6 months.
2. Personal details and Payment details must be filled in.
3. Apply with required documents, otherwise, application will not be considered for the Certificate.
4. Use Tick mark (√) in the check Box.
5. Pay the Driver’s License Attestation fee by Debit/Credit Card at the Consulate or attach the Bank Draft/Money Order with the application form.
6. Paid of Driver’s License Attestation fee is non-refundable.
7. The authority’s decision regarding Driver’s License Attestation is final.
Pay C$ 40 (forty) for Regular delivery within 5 business days or C$60 (sixty) for Express delivery within 2 business days by a Bank Draft/Money Order/Certified Cheque addressed to the “Bangladesh Consulate General in Toronto”, please see Consular Fees.
Please note that the applicant may pay the fee through debit/credit card at the Consulate General as well. The Consulate General of Bangladesh does not accept any cash.
Consulate General of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh
1505-2235 Sheppard Ave. East (Atria II)
Toronto, ON M2J 5B5, Canada
(The Consulate General encourages postal service for Driver’s License Attestation)
If the applicant wants to submit the Driver’s License Application in-person, needs to book an appointment. Please click https://service.bdcgtoronto.ca to book your appointment with the Consulate General. During the in-person submission payment can be made through debit/credit card at the Consulate General, please see Consular Fees. The Consulate General of Bangladesh does not accept any cash.
If required, the Consulate General may request for an interview to speak with the applicant in-person, in that case the applicant will be notified through e-mail for interview.
As soon as Driver’s License is authenticated, a Certificate of Authentication (including the original Bangladesh Driver’s License) will be posted back to the return address. If applicant wants to pick-up the Certificate in-person, the Consulate General will intimate the pick-up schedule via e-mail or phone.
- The Consulate General of Bangladesh reserves the right to request for any additional document at any stage of the Authentication process.
- The Consulate General of Bangladesh reserves the right to withhold any application for further examination.
- If requires, the applicant may be requested for an interview with the Consulate General of Bangladesh.